Sunday, April 15, 2007

Wedding


Yesterday a new chapter of my live started, I married Peggy. The day started with a photo shoot, followed a ceremony at the city hall.

The day continued at the De Nieuwe Kloof, a party center in the 'woods' of Bergen Op Zoom. Here we started with a glass of champagne followed by brunch. At 2.30 pm the rest of the guests arrived for the reception. It was really nice, having so much good friends together on such a special day. But after three hours we realized that it wasn't possible to chat with all of them. If you are one of the ones we couldn't talk too, we're really sorry about that, and hope to talk to you soon.

Last but not least, I want to thank everybody for making it an unforgettable day. It may sound like a cliché, but it was the nicest day of my life. There was only one bad side, it also felt like the shortest day of my live, the day (and... night) was over before I realized.

No comments: